In Stardew Valley, cabins are typically made use of for co-op play. Redditor Papikipp determined to transform a cabin right into a fish tank, total with 2 of each of the video game’s hard-to-catch fish.
Visionary Stardew Valley player turns cabin into aquarium
More from Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium NewsMore posts in Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium News »
- From bored goldfish to sexist dogs: 13 common pet problems – solved!
- Netflix defeats comic artist's 'Umbrella Academy' lawsuit for now – Reuters
- Accidental discovery that scallops love ‘disco’ lights leads to new fishing technique
- Ukraine’s ‘hero river’ helped save Kyiv. But what now for its newly restored wetlands?
- Man Creates Custom Fish Tank So He Can Take His Goldfish For a Walk