When Methuselah the lungfish shown up at the Steinhart Aquarium in 1938, Al Capone was secured up in Alcatraz and also the Golden Gate Bridge had actually been open much less than a year.
The Oldest Aquarium Fish In The World Lives In San Francisco. She Likes Belly Rubs
More from Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium NewsMore posts in Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium News »
- From bored goldfish to sexist dogs: 13 common pet problems – solved!
- Netflix defeats comic artist's 'Umbrella Academy' lawsuit for now – Reuters
- Accidental discovery that scallops love ‘disco’ lights leads to new fishing technique
- Ukraine’s ‘hero river’ helped save Kyiv. But what now for its newly restored wetlands?
- Man Creates Custom Fish Tank So He Can Take His Goldfish For a Walk