Amidst cautions of culls as well as scarcities, farmers, grocers as well as buyers in Norfolk talk regarding just how the situation is impacting themNorfolk is the heart of pig nation. “Every various other ranch round below has pigs,” states Tom Wright, looking at his vacant sheds.
From Britain’s farmyards to its shop shelves, confidence is in short supply
More from Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium NewsMore posts in Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium News »
- From bored goldfish to sexist dogs: 13 common pet problems – solved!
- Netflix defeats comic artist's 'Umbrella Academy' lawsuit for now – Reuters
- Accidental discovery that scallops love ‘disco’ lights leads to new fishing technique
- Ukraine’s ‘hero river’ helped save Kyiv. But what now for its newly restored wetlands?
- Man Creates Custom Fish Tank So He Can Take His Goldfish For a Walk